Visual insight to the rising trend of mixing your antiques with mid century Scandinavian furniture.
Refresh your front room or bedroom with these fab and accessible ideas. Smooth clean iconic forms as Scandinavian design meets the detailed aesthetics of antique accessories. Quality handmade furniture from modern and vintage designers is on the rise. Contrast these polished smooth lines of natural materials (still avoiding plastic) with chased silver, rustic vintage paper mache, carved woodwork and of course sleek contemporary lighting. The obvious mixing of eras, materials and European countries.
- Chairs that allow you to see your rugs / woodwork floors
- Contemporary shaped solid colour vessels
- Space saving and geometric clean forms
- Light furniture and wares that are easy to re arrange
- Eclectic mix of small antiques amongst large mid century furniture
Share with us your Scandi Mix ideas and send to our Pinterest board Here
For more insightful features into interiors, antiques and lifestyle, please do join our mail list and you will immediately receive 10% code for your first web order. Click To Join
Pin the image below to read later and share with other creatives.